Ecuador Bird Photo Tour
9 Nights & 10 Days Tour
The Cloudforest Paradise
The Andes of western Ecuador have some of the best and most accessible birding locations in all of South America. The wet forests of Northwest Ecuador support an enormous variety of species found only here and in neighboring Colombia.
Although Ecuador is one of the smaller countries in South America, it boasts an incredible diversity of habitats which support a wonderful array of wildlife. With a list of more than 1500 species of birds, many of which are shared only with adjacent Columbia or Peru, it is difficult to imagine a more exciting birding destination. This amazing variety, together with an excellent network of national parks and naturalist lodges, ensure a never-to-be-forgotten experience.
Ecuador offers a variety of options to our clients in one of the most biodiverse parts of the world.
Join us on a trip of your lifetime and come back with some of the most memorable images you will ever make!
Please consult with your doctor regarding general travel vaccinations and check the CDC website for more information.
We strongly recommend you purchase trip insurance that includes trip cancellation and medical coverage while overseas.
Most lodges have free WIFI in the reception/dining area.
You should arrive to and depart from Ecuador’s Mariscal Sucre International Airport. Our representative will be waiting to provide your private transfer to a family run lodge nearby.
All of our services are conducted by fully licensed travel, lodge, and transport operators. This is part of our commitment to providing a professional travel experience.
Electrical outlets are US-style. Those coming from Europe or Asia may need travel adapters. We will send more info after signup.
Main Tour – Maximum 6 – 8 people per group.
1. March 2nd – 11th 2023/2024
2. May 1st – 10th 2023/2024
3. Sep 1st – 10th 2023/2024
4. Nov 1st – 10th 2023/2024
Our all-inclusive photography tour in Ecuador will focus on the forested areas that are home to an incredible diversity of Pacific slope birds including Andean Cock-of-the-Rock, Black-chinned Mountain-Tanager, Toucan Barbet and Black-winged Saltator, Plate-billed mountain toucan and more. The convenient Ecuador birding tour offers photographers abundant opportunites to capture birds on feeders as well in their natural habitat, while experiencing the choco-endemic fauna experience.
- Opportunity to photograph the Andean specialities like the Plate-billed mountain toucan, Masked trogon, Tanager, Crimson rumped Toucanet, Red-headed Barbet, Toucan Barbet and more.
- Specialized photography sessions in hides.
- Technical photography experience like Multi-flash Hummingbird photography to capture the stunning Sword-billed hummingbird and more.
- Guided photography with expert guidance to make the best images of the target species and more.
- Our all-inclusive tours help you enjoy a stress-free, photography focussed days coupled with local lodging and culinary experience.
Cost (In USD)
2. (2023) $5000 per person in sharing accommodations $5500 in single supplement.