Terms & Conditions
- Lodging as specified.
- Meals as specified
- Stainless steel flask for water.
- Private transfers to and from hotels on first and last days.
- Land transportation during the tour
- Professional driver/photo/nature guide and private transportation in spacious tour bus.
- Guide and Photography Skipper services
- Entrance fees for all described activities.
- Taxes on all services listed above.
- Non-mealtime snacks or meals not included.
- Non-mealtime soft drinks and bottled water.
- Visa fees
- International/personal airfare
- Phone calls
- Guide tips are not included and can be handed to the tour leader upon arrival (USD10/day)
- Cost of hospitalization and evacuation, if necessary
- A ‘non-refundable’ deposit of USD 1000 of the Tour fee as booking amount to reserve your spot.
- The remaining balance is due in full 90 days before the start of the tour. If you would like to pay the remaining balance in installments, please let us know.
- All figures in USD per person
- Failure to make payments within this timeline could result in tour cancellation.
- A deposit is your commitment to joining the workshop. These deposits don’t typically sit in an account, they are used to cover initial expenses for the workshop like hotel reservations, park permits/fees and guided tour deposits. Due to these expenses, deposits are non-refundable and tour payment made is subject to a cancellation fees.
Most of our tours involve easy to moderate activity. However, guests must be able to complete moderate walks/hikes with their required photo gear sometimes on uneven or slippery surfaces to get to the hides, photography spots or while looking for specific species. If you have any health problems or physical limitations, please let us know in advance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the above listed terms are only applicable for Tropical Photo Tours tour fee only and does not cover your travel/personal insurance and costs. There shall be NO REFUND for weather delay or cancellation because of weather before arrival or during the scheduled workshop. Tropical Photo Tours is not responsible for any additional costs that may be incurred by weather delays or cancellations due to weather, flight delays, or otherwise.
We reserve the right to cancel the tour and participants will be informed about this in advance. The payment made would be treated based on the cancellation terms above.
Tropical Photo Tours holds the rights to modify a reservation at any time during a workshop. As a company, we always try to comply with what we have promised but due to several unforeseeable circumstances such as weather, natural calamity, political, environmental, cultural we may have to make changes to our reservations.
- More than 60 days before the start of the tour: $500 cancellation fee unless we fill your spot. If we can fill your spot, the cancellation fee will be waived minus a $99 convenience fee.
- 60 – 45 days before the start of the tour: $700 cancellation fee unless we fill your spot. If we can fill your spot, the cancellation fee will be waived minus a $299 cancellation fee.
- Less than 45 days before the start of the tour: No refunds will be given, and all payments will be forfeited. Full payment is required no later than 45 days prior to departure. If full payment is not received by this date you will be notified by email. If you do not respond within 3 business days, your spot will be forfeited and offered to participants on the waiting list.
- Please note: The date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel is the date considered for calculation of the cancellation fees.
It is very important to check the CDC website and check for health and vaccination advisories before your travel.
Any vaccinations required must be administered at least 10 days before the start date of your trip. It is the participants’ absolute responsibility to seek medical advice regarding vaccinations and medication to ensure that they are prepared by the date of departure.
Fill up the CONTACT FORM and our team will get back to you!