Costa Rica Bird Photo Tour
9 nights & 10 Day Tour
Costa Rica (The ‘Resplendent’ bird paradise)
Pura Vida! Meaning ‘Pure Life’ is a phrase used by the locals in Costa Rica but it’s more than just a phrase – it is a way of life. The country is the size of West Virginia and holds close to 900 species of birds.
Costa Rica’s tropical birding experince is second to none. With its diverse rainforest to the dreamy cloudforests, the country offers plenty of bird photography opportunities. The locals in association with the government have enabled eco-tourism to great extents and this facilitates easy access to the varied avifauna and smooth experience.
Our all-inclusive itinerary makes it easier for you to enjoy this tour and fill up your camera memory cards with unparallel specialities and colorful species. We work closely with the local expert guides and our team with technical ability ensure you enhance your photography techniques as you capture these diverse species.
From lowland rainforests to mid-elevation specialities and ending on a high note with high-elevation marvels, our well crafted tours are a photographer’s delight.
Join us on an adventure across 3 different rainforest habitats to uncover some of the avian secrets this country holds.
Please consult with your doctor regarding general travel vaccinations and check the CDC website for more information.
We strongly recommend you purchase trip insurance that includes trip cancellation and medical coverage while overseas.
Most lodges have free WIFI in the reception/dining area.
You should arrive to and depart from Costa Rica’s San Juan Santamaria Airport. Our representative will be waiting to provide your private transfer to a hotel near the capital city of San Jose.
All of our services are conducted by fully licensed travel, lodge, and transport operators. This is part of our commitment to providing a professional travel experience.
Electrical outlets are US-style. Those coming from Europe or Asia may need travel adapters. We will send more info after signup.
Main Tour – Maximum 6 – 8 people per group.
1. Jan 20th – 29th 2023/2024
2. Feb 3rd – 12th 2023/2024
3. March 2nd – 11th 2023/2024
4. April 2nd – 11th 2023/2024
5. Nov 17th – 26th 2023/2024
6. Dec 8th – 17th 2023/2024
- Opportunity to photograph the rainforest specialities like the Toucans, Aracaris and colorful tanagers.
- Specialized photography sessions of the mighty King Vulture and the stunning Resplendent Quetzal in action.
- Guided photography with expert guidance to make the best images of the target species and more.
- Technical photography experience like Multi-flash Hummingbird Photography and Macro photography.
- Our all-inclusive tours help you enjoy a stress-free, photography focussed days coupled with local lodging and culinary experience.