TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please refer to the individual photo tour pages for the price.
- Lodging during the tour dates
- All meals, except the 1st and last night dinner
- Bottled Water
- Land transportation during the tour
- Guide and Photography Skipper services
- Multiple-flash photography setup to photograph hummingbirds
What’s Not Included?
- Dinner on the first and last night
- Any drinks other than what's included in the itinerary
- Visa fees
- Beverage or Alcoholic drinks
- Phone calls
- Cost of hospitalization and evacuation if necessary
- A 'non-refundable' deposit of USD 1000 of the Tour fee as booking amount
- The remaining balance is due in full 90 days before the start of the tour
- All figures per person
- Failure to make payments within this timeline could result in tour cancellation
- 50% of the payment if canceled 60 days before the tour start date
- 75% of the payment if canceled between 59-46 days before the tour start date
- No refund if canceled within 45 days
- Changes made by the Tour Operator: The Tour Operator may modify your itinerary where reasonably required in its sole discretion.
- A trip/travel insurance is highly suggested to protect you from unforeseen scenarios such as travel cancellations, delays, baggage loss and several instances due to weather.
- Tropical Photo Tours holds the rights to modify a reservation at any time during a workshop. As a company, we always try to comply with what we have promised but due to several unforeseeable circumstances such as weather, natural calamity, political, environmental, cultural we may have to make changes to our reservations.
- All amounts are in USD unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
All figures per person.
Please note: The date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel is the date considered for calculation of the cancellation fees.
If you have any questions please contact us here - email@example.com