Panama Photo Tours
8 Nights/9 days tour
Panama (Harpy Eagle and more)
Panama is a country known for its world-famous Panama Canal and a birder’s paradise. With over 900 species of birds, this country is known for its well-organized eco-tourism and wildlife.
Panama is one of the most biodiverse places on earth, with many species found here and only here. This country has more endemic species even than Costa Rica.
Apart from the geographic advantage, one doesn’t need to go far from Panama City to experience the wildlife this country has to offer, and the city itself is full of nature starting with its bird life merely 30 mins from the capital city airport.
From places like Soberanía National park to the dense rainforest of the Darien camp to the southernmost border of Panama, our Panama bird photo tour ensures a bird photography experience with impeccable hospitality and memorable images.
Please consult with your doctor regarding general travel vaccinations and check the CDC website for more information.
We strongly recommend you purchase trip insurance that includes trip cancellation and medical coverage while overseas.
Most lodges have free WIFI in the reception/dining area.
You should arrive to and depart from Brazil’s Guarulhos-Governador André Franco Montoro International Airport. Our representative will be waiting to provide your private transfer to a hotel near the capital city of Sao Paulo.
All of our services are conducted by fully licensed travel, lodge, and transport operators. This is part of our commitment to providing a professional travel experience.
Electrical outlets are US-style. Those coming from Europe or Asia may need travel adapters. We will send more info after signup.
- Opportunity to photograph the special species of Antbirds, Blue Continga and more.
- A unique experience to see and photograph Canopy dwelling birds.
- Exclusive opportunity to see and photograph the majestic Harpy Eagle.
- Guided photography with expert guidance to make the best images of the target species and more.
- Our all-inclusive tours help you enjoy a stress-free, photography focussed days coupled with local lodging and culinary experience.